How do I cancel a Sterling Standing Order / regular payment?
To Cancel a Sterling Standing Order complete the following steps:
- From the Homescreen scroll down to navigation bar of icons and select 'Manage your payments'
- From the 'Manage your money' screen choose 'Personal'
- Select the account the Standing Order is paid from
- From the list of transactions, select the Standing Order you wish to cancel
- Review the details and if you are happy tap 'Delete single payment'
- A question will appear asking 'Are you sure you want to delete this payment?' This is because once deleted, the Standing Order cannot be re-instated - a new Standing Order would have to be set up.
- If you are happy to proceed tap 'Yes'
- Confirmation will appear on screen stating 'Payment successfully deleted'
- Tap 'Back to accounts' to return to the Homescreen
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.