How can I enable / disable Touch ID on my iOS mobile device?
You can enable / disable Touch ID on an iOS device by completing the following steps.
From your Barclays app 'Home' screen:
To Enable Touch ID
- Tap 'More' on the navigation bar
- Tap 'Settings'
- Tap 'Touch ID'
- Toggle to 'Touch ID slider to 'On'
- A notification advising you that you are about to enable Touch ID to access The Barclays app will appear, which also reminds you that any fingerprints registered to the device can be used to access the app and so you should delete any which are not yours. If you are happy to proceed you should tap 'OK'
- You will need to enter your 5 digit app passcode to enable Touch ID
- Touch ID is now enabled
To Disable Touch ID
- To disable Touch ID - repeat the process and toggle the slider back to 'Off'
- You will see a notification advising you that you are about to turn off Touch ID. If you wish to continue you should tap 'OK'
- Touch ID has Been disabled. Tap the 'Back' button
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.