How can I Enable / Disable Face ID on my iOS device?
You can enable / disable Face ID by completing the following steps.
To Enable Face ID
From your Barclays app 'Home' screen:
- Tap 'More' from the navigation bar
- Tap 'Settings'
- Tap 'Face ID'
- Toggle the Face ID slider to 'On'
- Tap 'OK'
- You will need to enter your 5 digit passcode to activate Face ID
- Face ID is now activated
To Disable Face ID
- If you need to disable Face ID for a period of time, you just need to toggle the slider to 'Off'
- Tap 'OK' to the notification advising that you are turning off Face ID log in
- Face ID is now disabled
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.