How do I cancel a Direct Debit in The Barclays app?
You can cancel a Direct Debit by completing the following steps:
- From the Homescreen select 'Pay and Transfer' from the bottom navigation bar
- Tap 'Manage your Payments'
- Tap 'Manage Direct Debits'
- Select the Account which the Direct Debit is paid from
- Select the Direct Debit you wish to cancel
- Tap 'Delete Direct Debit' at the bottom of your screen
- Review to ensure the correct Direct Debit has been chosen - tap 'OK'
- A Confirmation screen will appear saying 'Thank You' - tap 'Done'
- You must also cancel the Direct Debit with the originator / Company
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.