How can I make a Bill Payment on Mobile Banking?
You can self-serve via Mobile Banking by following the below steps:
From the Mobile Banking 'Home' screen:
- Tap ‘Pay & Transfer’
- Tap 'Pay a recent or new payee'
- Tap 'From' to choose the account you would like to transfer the funds from
- Tap the account where you would like the funds to be transferred from
- Tap 'To' to select the contact you would like to transfer the funds to
- Tap 'Add new payee'
- Tap 'Search for a company'
- Type in the company name & tap 'Done'
- Search for the specific company details associated with the bill you are trying to pay & tap 'Continue'
- Tap 'Amount' to enter the payment amount
- Tap 'Done'
- Tap 'Reference' to enter the reference
- Tap 'Done'
- Tap 'Review payment'
- As this is a new payee you will need to enter some security information from the card associated with the account you are making the payment from. Tap security code to enter the last 3 digits from the back of the card. Tap 'Done'
- Tap 'Expiry Date' and scroll through to select the correct date. Tap 'Done'
- Tap 'Confirm'
- Your payment has now been completed
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.