How do I make a payment using the Barclays app?
Once you've logged in using your secure passcode, select one of the below options:
Existing payee details held
- 'Payments' icon from the navigation bar
- Choose the bill or payee you would like to pay
- Choose the account you would like to pay from
- Enter the amount and select whether you would like to pay:
- At a selected future date
- Then select the 'Pay' button to complete your payment.
Setting up a new payee
- Select 'Payments' icon from the navigation bar
- Select 'Pay someone new'
- Choose 'Search for a Company' or 'Enter the details of the person, or company, you wish to pay'
- Select 'Continue with payment'
- Add details of the payment:
- Date to be paid
- Check the details and confirm by verifying your Debit Card details
- Select 'Confirm'
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.