As a system administrator, what preferences can I change?
On the maintain corporate preferences screen, there are seven main preferences that you can maintain:
- Consolidated balance currency – the default currency on your balances screen
- Inactivity time limit – the period of time after which a user is logged out for inactivity
- Default UK dispatch – the default urgency of payments (same day, three day)
- Default International Payment Charges - the default as to how payments are charged (from debiting account, from crediting account)
- Beneficiary database – specifies the approvals required to make changes to beneficiary information
- Payment authorisation requirements - specifies the authorisation requirements for various payment types
- Authorisation Limits – specifies in detail the level of authorisation required for payments of a certain value. Please see the question – What is an example of Authorisation limits? For more information.
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.