How can I add a beneficiary to pay via Online Banking?
From your Online Banking Home Screen, complete the following steps:
To pay a person or Company:
- From the 'Home' screen - tap 'Pay' at the side of any account
- Choose the account you wish to make the payment from
- Select whether you are paying a Person or a Business - then type their account details in as prompted
- We will then check the details with the recipient Bank - you will receive one of the following:
- confirmation that the recipient details match
- a message highlighting there is a partial match
- confirmation that the recipient details DON'T match
- a message highlighting the account you are trying to pay, doesn't allow us to check if the details are correct
- You can tap 'Continue' or 'Cancel' - We advise you to double check, by speaking with the recipient, that the details are correct before sending funds.
- Type in the amount
- You can add a reference if you wish
- Choose a Payment Purpose - state the reason for transferring the money
- You will then see some important information which you should read carefully to help protect you against Fraud and Scams
- When ready, you can then 'Confirm' that you are happy to make the payment
- Tap 'Continue'
- Scroll down and follow the steps with your PINsentry reader / Mobile PINsentry
- Enter the 8 digit code and 'Confirm' the payment again
- You can 'Download' or 'Print' a receipt for the Payment and go back to your accounts
You can add a maximum of 250 beneficiaries to a beneficiary set and you can add a maximum of 200 beneficiary sets to your Online Banking.
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.