How do I authorise a payment?
- Log in to Online Banking
- Go to the Authorise Payments screen within the Payments tab
- To see all payments requiring authorisation across your account group; select Show all
- To see only your own payments; select Show mine
- To review payment details, click the link in the Payments To column
- For payments you want to authorise, check the relevant boxes in the Select column
- Re-check the payments and providing all the details are correct; click Confirm
- Enter your PIN
- Click Authorise
NOTE: Do not attempt to authorise payments that are past their authorisation date
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.