How can I make a future dated transfer between accounts on Online Banking?
You can self-serve via Online Banking by following the below steps:
From the Online Banking 'Home' screen:
- Click a 'Transfer' - these are to the right of the accounts
- Select the account you want to transfer funds from
- Select the account you would like to transfer funds to
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer
- In 'Transfer Money - Click 'Later'
- Enter the date you want the transfer to happen
- Click 'Reference' to enter a reference you would like to be shown on your statement
- Click 'Check and confirm details' - Once you have scrolled down, review and check the details of your transfer to ensure you are happy
- Click 'Confirm transfer' - you can then download or print your receipt if you wish
- Click 'Back to accounts'
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.