How do I transfer money between my Barclays accounts in international currencies?
From your Online Banking Home Screen:
- Select the Account you want to transfer from
- Tap the 'Transfer' icon to the right of your account balance
- Select the Account you want to transfer FROM
- Select the account you would like to make the transfer TO
- Type the amount you wish to transfer
- Select when you would like to transfer the money, if your transfer is between accounts with different currencies you will only be able to make an immediate transfer
- If you would like to add a reference type this in
- Tap 'Check and confirm details' - review to ensure you are happy
- Click 'Get a new rate' to get a guaranteed rate for your transfer,(you'll see a slightly different message if your payment is over 25k)
- Tap 'Confirm transfer'
- You can then 'Download' or 'Print' your receipt and tap 'Back to my accounts'
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.