How can I View/Order a redemption statement/settlement amount via Online Banking?
From your Online Banking 'Home' screen:
1. Click on 'Mortgage Management'
2. Click on 'Get a mortgage settlement amount'
3. Scroll down until you see the 'See how much you owe' section
4. The summary will prepopulate with today's date, if you wish you can change this to a different date by clicking 'Choose another date'
5. You can choose to immediately save or post a copy by clicking the respective option
6. If choosing the 'save' option & wish to view your redemption statement, proceed as follows
7. Scroll to the top of the page & click 'Home' to return to the home screen
8. You can now view your summary by clicking on the profile icon
9. Click 'My Barclays documents'
10. Click 'Other documents'
11. Select the file you would like to view
12. Click 'Download'
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.