How can I View/Order a redemption statement/settlement amount via the Barclays App?
From your Barclays app 'Home' screen:
1. Tap 'Mortgage accounts' and select the account
2. Scroll up
3. Tap 'Get a settlement amount'
4. Tap and select the date you want to calculate the illustrative amount to. The breakdown is shown below
5. You can save the illustrative settlement or request a copy to be posted
6. Tap 'Save to my statements'
7. The document has now been saved. Scroll up
8. To get a final settlement statement tap 'Order statement'. Scroll up
9. Tap and select a final payment date
10. Tap 'Get statement'
11. Here you will see the breakdown of the statement showing how much needs to be paid including fees and interest. Scroll up
12. You can save the final settlement or request a copy to be posted. Tap 'Post a copy'
13. Confirm your address is correct then tap 'Post to me'
14. Your request has been made and you will receive the document within 10 days
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.