How do I pay a saved beneficiary on my Barclays app?
You can self-serve using your Barclays app, by completing the below steps.
From your Barclays app 'Home' screen:
- Tap 'Pay & Transfer'
- Tap 'Pay a recent or new payee'
- Tap 'From' - to choose the account you would like to transfer the funds FROM
- Tap 'To' - to choose the account you would like to transfer the funds TO
- Tap the saved payee you would like to send money to
- Enter the amount you wish to send
- Tap 'One off payment'
- Enter the date you want to send the funds - Tap 'Done'
- Tap 'Review Payment'
A warning will appear reminding you when you need to have cleared funds in your account to ensure the transfer completes. Tap 'OK'
- Check the details you have entered - if happy - Tap 'Confirm Transfer'
- Tap 'Done'
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.