How do I delete a saved payee using my Online Banking?
From your Online Banking 'Home' Screen:
- Click 'Pay' from any of your accounts
- You will then need to select the account your payee is saved against - this is the account you paid them from when you selected to save their details for next time
- Click 'Manage your payees'
- Select the payee(s) you wish to delete, you can delete up to five at any time
- Click 'Delete payee(s)'
- You will then see confirmation that your payee(s) have been deleted, and can click 'Done' in the top left hand corner to return to your Online Banking home page.
Note: This option is not available on Barclays app.
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.