How do I set up a Sterling Standing Order to an existing payee?
You can set up a Standing Order to an existing payee in the Barclays app by completing the following steps:
- On your mobile banking home screen, tap 'Pay & Transfer
- Tap 'Manage your payments' > 'Manage Standing Orders'
- Tap the account you would like to make the standing order from
- Tap 'New standing order'
- Tap 'To' & enter the payee you would like to pay the standing order to
- Enter the amount for the regular payment then tap 'Done'
- Tap 'Start date' & scroll through to select the start date then tap 'Done'
- Tap 'Repeat' & select from the options listed
- Tap 'Continue until' & select from the options listed
- If you want the first payment to differ from the usual payment, then tick the box to confirm the first payment is different
- Enter the 'First payment amount' and the amount you wish to send then tap 'Done'
- Enter the 'First payment date' & scroll through to select the first payment date then tap 'Done'
- If you want to make your final payment different from your regular payment, you should tick the box (Note: Not applicable on the 'continue until I change my setting' option)
- Enter the 'Final payment amount' then tap 'Done'
- Tap 'Final payment date' & scroll through and select the final payment date then tap 'Done'
- Tap 'Review standing order'
- Tap 'OK'
- Tap 'Confirm payment'
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.