How can I give my accounts 'nicknames'?
You can add 'nicknames' to your accounts, to personalise and quickly identify them, by completing the below steps.
From your Barclays app 'Home' screen:
- Tap 'More' on your navigation bar
- Tap 'Manage Accounts'
- Tap 'Nickname accounts'
- Select the account you would like to 'nickname'
- Tap the 'X' to remove the existing account name
- Enter the 'nickname' you would like to use for the account and tap 'Done'
- Tap 'Save' to save the new 'nickname'
- You will be presented with a pop-up stating 'Nickname Saved'
- Repeat this process with each account you want to give a 'nickname'
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.