How can I change my address?
You can change your address, telephone number and email address via Online Banking and Mobile Banking or by Telephone
|Via Online Banking
- Please log into Online Banking
- Click on the 'Profile' icon to begin (towards top right of screen)
- Click 'Contact Details'
- You will then be taken to your personal details profile, scroll down
- Select the arrow next to your 'Residential Address' section
- Scroll down until you can see the 'Address' section
- Once you reach the 'Address' section, click 'Edit'. If the customer has a correspondence address, this will also be available to edit
- I you have or previously had a mortgage with Barclays you may see amessage confirming you'll be unable to update your address in Online Banking and you'll have to call us to do so
- You'll then see an important messge at the top of your screen confirming changing your address wll affect all of your sole and joint accounts, and any joint account holders will be able to see your new address on the top of statements and documents
- Type in your post code and click 'Find address'
- Select your address
- If you wish to change your address on a future date select 'choose a date', otherwise leave this selecting 'Now'
- Click continue
- Follow the steps to complete the update using your PINsentry reader
- Click 'Save Address'
|Via Mobile Banking (The Barclays App)
- Tap the profile icon in the top left-hand corner
- Tap 'Residential address'
- Tap 'Edit home address' * It is important to note that if you have a joint account changing your address affects all sole and joint accounts. The new address will be visible to the other joint account holder on their statement and documents.
- Tap 'Postcode'.
- Tap 'Find address'
- Tap 'Please select address'
- Check new address is correct, if this is ok then scroll up
- Tap 'Today'
- If you would like to update the Barclaycard address as well tick 'Barclaycard address'
- Tap 'Review address change'
- Tap 'Card number'
- Tap the account of the card you want to use
- Tap the debit card you wish to use
- Enter the last 3 digits on the back of the card
- Enter the card expiry date
- Tap 'Confirm address change'
|Please Contact Us
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Top questions within Account changes