Do you have any security tips for using the Text Message Service?
- Protect your privacy - secure your phone including contacts, photos and files.
- Keep your WiFi / Bluetooth connection switched off in public to avoid sharing your information.
- Do not allow any apps on to your phone from unknown sources.
- Block intrusive calls and text messages
- Take care when opening picture messaging attachments, as they may contain malware (such as viruses).
- Use your phone's security features by setting a Personal Identification Number (PIN) where possible. For more on this see our Security Guide.
- Report your phone if it is lost or stolen.
How helpful did you find this article?