How can I keep my passcodes, PINs and memorable words safe?
To keep your security information safe:
- Never give personal or account details to anyone who contacts you unexpectedly – even if they claim to be from the police, or from Barclays.
- If suspicious, call the individual back via that organisation’s switchboard
- Don’t use the same password for more than one account
- Never use banking passwords for other websites
- Never record or store your passcodes or PINs in your wallet or on your person
Be suspicious of emails that ask for your personal details – they’re often from fraudsters
How helpful did you find this article?