How do I set, amend or remove my Notification Alert Preferences?
From your Online Banking homepage:
- Click on the 'Profile' icon at the top right corner of the screen
- Click 'Notification preferences'
- You will then be taken to your 'Notification preferences' screen, click to select the account you wish to view the details for
- Type in a name for the account so you can recognise which account the alert is referring to, this can only be five characters long
- Select or deseselect the different transaction notifications based on if you'd like to receive these
- If you select the monthly account balance notification you'll then need to select the day you'd like to receive it
- If you select the account balance rise notification you'll then need to type in the amount you want your balance to reach beforeyou receive the notification
- If you select the account balance fall notification you'll then need to type in the amount you want your balance to reach beforeyou receive the notification
- Once you are happy with your notification selections click 'Save Settings'
- If you haven't named your account you will see a message advising to 'Please name your account' and you will have to type in a name so you can save your preferences
- You will then see confirmation that your choices have been saved, click 'Home' to return to your Online Banking homepage
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.