How can I cancel a Sterling Standing Order?
You can cancel a Standing Order in the Barclays app, by completing the following steps:
- From the Home screen select 'Pay and Transfer' from the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen
- Select 'Manage your payments'
- Select 'Manage Standing Orders'
- Tap the Account your Standing Order is paid from
- Tap the Standing Order you would like to cancel
- Tap 'Delete'
- Review the details presented and if you are happy - tap 'OK'
- Confirmation will appear on screen stating 'Standing order deleted'
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.