What is an 'Activation Code'?
Once you register, you will then to obtain an Activation Code to activate your Barclays app:
- The Activation Code only lasts for 24 hours
- The Activation Code must be kept secure and not given to anyone else
- You will have 3 attempts to enter the Activation code
- It is best that you use the Activation Code as soon as possible, once received
- Once you have entered your Activation Code and it is validated successfully, if you stop the registration process, for whatever reason, you will be able to re-start at the same position
- If you request a replacement Activation Code, for example by calling our Service Centre, then the issuing of a new code against your account, immediately prevents the use of any other Activation Code, previously given out for that account, but not used.
Note: We will never call you and ask for your Activation Code.
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.