How can I amend a corporate user’s details and entitlements?
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click Maintain Corporate User Details
- Select the User for which you want to amend
- Update the user details as necessary
- Assign/Amend the Services that the user is entitled to as necessary
- Click OK
- Click Submit to confirm
- Depending on your authorisation level you will now be either have to enter your PIN to confirm or the request will be available for your system administrator to confirm.
Depending on the changes made, KYC information may be required. If so, the status of the change may switch to KYC Pending which will require a Barclays user to verify.
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.