How do I add a new corporate user?
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click Add Corporate User
- Enter the basic details required
- Click the Services button and assign the required services to the user
- Click Primary Groups and assign the user’s primary groups
- Click Secondary Groups and assign the user’s secondary groups
- Click Submit
- Depending on your authorisation settings, you will then either have to enter your PIN to confirm or wait for your system administrator to authorise.
The user status will then appear as KYC pending until a Barclays user confirms that all necessary KYC information (copy of driving licence or passport) has been received.
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.