How can I make a payment on behalf of a third party?
- Please log in to Online Banking
- Click Make payment (left, under Payments)
- Click downwards arrow (right of From and Select from account)
- Click on the account you’d like to make the payment or transfer from
- Select if you want to make a payment or transfer by clicking the corresponding circle (left of payment type)
- Click the box (left of Third party payment)
- Click Continue
- Provide third party details
- Click Continue
Note: The third party payment option allows to specify ordering customer information as per Financial Action Task Force (FATF) Recommendation for wire transfers.
If you make a payment on behalf of a third party you must provide their name, address and country or town as well as an account number or identifier. The account number or identifier can be any reference you hold for the third party.
The third party information provided will be visible through the life cycle of the payment
You cannot provide third party information for transfers or standard domestic payments
How helpful did you find this article?
Thank you for leaving some feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We will use this information to improve our service.
Sorry this didn't answer your question
Please take a moment to leave some feedback, using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.
Thank you for your rating
Please tell us why you found it useful using the form below. PLEASE NOTE: Do not include any personal or account details: we cannot answer specific questions about your account.